Saturday, June 01, 2013

The Price Tag



So, I found the shirt I'd been looking for. It was on the sale rack. The "50% off" sale rack. HELLO! I proceeded to the cashier and after scanning the item, I was informed the shirt was not on sale. I told her where I found the shirt. The sign on the rack determines the value, I argued. Much to my chagrin, she told me the price tag, not its placement determines the value of the item.

Needless to say I left without the shirt but with a lesson far more valuable than an article clothing.

Sometimes we allow our present "placement" in life to determine our value. We discount our value based on our placement on a pecking order, economic status or scorecard. As I discovered in the department store -

It's the price tag and not the placement that determines the value.

Are you allowing your present state of affairs to speak to your infinite worth? Consider the price Christ paid to demonstrate His love and your worth.

And you are not your own, for you have been redeemed at infinite cost. Therefore glorify God in your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:20 WMT

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son...John 3:16

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Ralph 

1 comment:

Obat Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah said...

thank's for your information